The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) of the College provides remarkable support to the activities of the institution. The PTA assists the overall development of students by extending financial and other supports to the curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities of students.
Aims and Objectives
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with teachers.
- To set up facilities in the college premises for the benefit of the students as and when required.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies and extra curricular activities.
- To arrange guest lectures to give career, educational guidance etc